|Business Analyst I|
|TN-1000038 - TMX Headquarters|
|IT / Development / Technology|
|First Open Date:|
Responsible for business analysis and related process, system and modeling activities supporting the organization's information systems and integrations; scheduling, delivery and design for specific reports and scorecards; database design, documentation and use for analysis across systems and processes; creation and routine delivery of standard system reports and combinations of reports across systems; project management and project team work related to reporting and analysis.
Analysis of business and technical processes
Business information system planning specific to reporting outcomes
Develop test case scenarios for new reports to validate results
Development of business information reporting, scorecard and metrics
Development of desktop, reporting and process automation tools
Documentation of requirements definitions, reference, training and process mapping
Determinations for function, inputs, outputs, controls
Reporting, analytics, metrics, business warehouse tasks
Resource requirements planning and reporting
Project management and task work related to reporting and analysis tools
Scheduling, routine delivery and archive management for standard reports and scorecards
Ownership for reporting reference guides, tools, materials and version control
0-2 years experience
Experience and expertise in multi-system, function and platform
Experience in leading, guiding and managing technical, flexible and programming resources
Experience with documentation, process mapping, SOP, audit, risk management and compliance
Experience in enterprise transactional systems; specialty system type may be preferred depending upon area
Global reporting experience
Project management leadership and documentation experience
Experience in executive level reporting, scorecards and analysis
Experience with web-based tools, quality IT testing methodology, system integrations and PMO methodology and process
Experience in software and reporting structure road-map planning, strategy and release schedule management
Preferred experience in SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, cloud technology, JD Edwards, online/mobile marketing reporting and outreach tool
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client management skills
Ability to handle data in a confidential way
Detail and process orientation
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent math, formulation and calculation skills
Knowledge of technical reporting best practice and management
Skills in data analysis, report writing, defining requirements and creation/maintenance of reports
Skills in MS Office, Microsoft Access, macro development and use
Development skills with computer programs
Knowledge of technical databases
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
• Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
• Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
• Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity