Business Analyst I
- Job Label:
- ASMK-IT BSA-4
Your passion for technology, exceptional critical-thinking skills and ability to creatively think-on-your feet will fit perfectly in our IT Business Analyst position at AssetMark. This is an ideal time to join our organization and you will be a key player as you analyze, design and QA on our internal systems. We are in an exciting phase and you will enjoy working on a wide array of projects and will be recognized and rewarded for delivering world-class, excellent results. Fully utilize your creative talents and true desire to enhance clients' business needs; take the next step and apply today!
As an IT Business Analyst, based in Phoenix, AZ you will participate in the full project lifecycle from conception through post-deployment. In this mid-level IT business analyst role, you'll present information regarding proposed solutions as you detail business and functional requirements, assess project progress and monitor the effectiveness of deployed initiatives. Key to this role is expertise in process mapping, process engineering and process modeling. Your high energy and natural sense for creativity will lend itself well to tackling any variety of issue and position you to be an expert at recommending streamlined process that implement increased efficiency in these processes. Additionally, your ability to be adaptive in an environment of changing priorities will give you a head start to success in this position. You’ll also use your highly organized abilities in conducting customer and process analysis to develop plans, requirements, and solutions. Your demonstrated success eliciting business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques including, but not limited to, interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, use cases, scenarios, business process, task, and workflow analysis will all be key. Being able to write business requirement documents and functional requirements are a must as well. We are seeking those individuals who want to help us grow as well as enhance their own professional growth along the way. If you’re ready for the next step in your career, join us today!
- Acts as the liaison between IT and business stakeholders during analysis, requirements definition and design activities for new solutions and/or integration projects
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to facilitate and document business requirements, use cases and functional specifications. Provides strategic advice for business processes and solutions.
- Gains a holistic understanding of a broad range of business processes and related systems.
- Interacts with and directs technical partners to develop solution alternatives.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, and business partners.
- Analyze and solve complex business problems and determine suitable IT solutions.
- Apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis / solution generation process
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with departmental staff, and internal business partners.
- Generate use cases and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Communicate complex information clearly and concisely both orally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst on small to medium sized projects
- Exceptional written / oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance related field.
- Proven experience creating business functional requirement documents and other BSA artifacts
- Able to mine and analyze large amounts of data; strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented, meticulous, and self-directed.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience in the wealth management or financial services industry a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Access a plus
AssetMark, Inc. is a leading strategic provider of groundbreaking investment and consulting solutions created to serve independent financial advisors and help them create great outcomes for their clients. Through a consistent program of engagement, education and community-building, AssetMark brings like-minded advisors together to share their ideas, experiences and solutions. This collaboration guides our development of investment, client relationship and practice management tools that advisors can tap to help clients achieve their investment objectives and life goals.
We are always seeking bright, creative, energetic individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. AssetMark is an innovative organization, delivering the best services in the industry. We offer a rewarding work environment, competitive salaries, full benefits, and excellent opportunities for career growth. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. We also have regional offices in Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ, Encino, CA, and State College, PA. Become a part of our growing team today!
- Related Keywords:
- business analyst, business systems analysis, process mapping, software requirements, business requirements, functional specifications, specs, systems requirements, business analysis, business requirements, business case, technical specifications, use case, software development, process flow maps, workflow diagrams, critical thinking, creativity