|Reference # :||20-10823||Title :||Business Analyst - I|
|Location :||San Francisco, CA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/26/2020 / 03/26/2021|
|No direct supplier contact|
Salesforce.org is looking for a Rockstar RFP Analyst. The ideal candidate should be familiar with Salesforce products, must be a great technical writer and have experience managing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
The RFP Analyst will assist the RFP Specialist in developing, researching, writing, editing, and formatting documents such as request for proposal (RFP), request for information (RFI), public tenders, bids, and related technical and functional documentation for both private and public sector organizations. The job is a mix of writing and managing proposals, offering support to our internal stakeholders, and participating in content development.
We are seeking a natural problem-solver with excellent project management skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Solution Engineering, Legal) to deeply understand and skillfully explain our platform and products in writing to customers.
The successful Proposal Analyst is focused on producing high-quality content that adheres to format and style guidelines. You appreciate content usability, accuracy, consistency and clarity.
* Is able to articulate the vision and value of Salesforce as a company and as a product suite
* Has experience leading multiple projects while managing competing priorities and deadlines
* Has experience in technical writing and editing, either in proposal or documentation work
* Has extremely strong desktop publishing skills (MS Office, Google, Quip, Acrobat)
* Can present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
* Can learn new technologies quickly
* Bachelor?s Degree with excellent writing and communication skills
* Project Management experience required
* Previous RFP or proposal experience preferred
* Experience with Salesforce products preferred
* Excellent coordination and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, including time/project management
* Outstanding and proven skills in decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving
* Deadline-focused with ability to work under time constraints while producing high-quality material
* Fulfill written requests for proposals, requests for information, and ad-hoc team projects.
* Manage the RFP response process including qualification, leading team syncs, coordinating schedule and assignments and aligning with various stakeholders.
* Assist with all aspects of proposal creation including response, format, editing, plus updating our knowledge base.
* Collaborate with subject matter experts across the organization to obtain and provide appropriate content for RFPs and various prospect inquiries.
* Participate in bidding strategy discussion, sharing best practices on document logistics, rhetorical concerns, strategic elements, etc.
* Organize and maintain product information, content and other information necessary for the timely, accurate and compelling completion of a response to an RFP.
* Work with manager on ad-hoc projects to streamline and scale the RFP team.