Title : Business Analyst II/ Auditor
Location – Durham, NC
Duration: 6+ months contract position
Inviting applications for the role of Business Application Expert / Auditor
Utilizing expert functional/technical area knowledge of and global expertise in Healthcare domain with relevant systems/applications such as Facets/PowerMHS.
Your role will function as act as an Auditor validating contracts for large groups, state health plans with respect to membership, benefits configuration fulfillment etc.
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting findings as per defined processes.
• Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit checklist. Communicates audit findings bay preparing a checklist; discussing findings with auditees
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• Troubleshooting and analyzing to determine root cause of issues,
• 5+ years of Experience in Healthcare Insurance Industry
• Strong knowledge & Work Experience in the area of Benefits Configuration, Enrollment and Membership etc.
Good PC skills with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
Demonstrated facilitation skills that include workgroup leadership and/or problem resolution across multiple groups.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.