RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst II in Hopkins, Minnesota (MN).
The business analyst is responsible for leading business requirements definition to successful completion, including the discovery, analysis and documentation of business requirements, process flows, use cases, test and training plans. The candidate works closely with product, relationship management, quality assurance, project management, and technology teams. The Business Analyst is responsible for conducting customer and market needs analysis, developing detail product and internet systems requirements and managing all stages of business requirements from initial research to user acceptance testing. The position will be the liaison between client subject matter experts and the development team. The position will also identify and assist in the development of additional business opportunities within current clients, applying delivery methodology standards in the creation of solutions, understanding client tactical plans and goals and expressing business requirements in terms of the function to be performed by the solution.
Other responsibilities include overseeing business to system knowledge management and assisting in overall system design from user interface through backend processes.
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Business rules, process analysis and modeling with linkage of process engineering to technology and process solution definition Residential Mortgage with Default experience
- This is a team-based position that requires strong interpersonal skills
- Good facilitation skills with business users, business leaders, technology peers and outsourced resources
- Must be an independent, self-starting team player and have the ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.