|Reference # :||19-07603||Title :||Business Analyst - III|
|Location :||San Francisco, CA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/01/2019 / 01/31/2020|
This role is going to be a key interface between Content Tech & Strategy team (part of Enablement Technology and Ops) and other business partners, technology partners and external vendors. This role is responsible for gathering, organizing, and documenting techno-functional requirements in a shareable, actionable, standardized framework. Enablement Tech & Ops team is growing rapidly, and you will be part of a dynamic team that works with content publishers, sales and technology organizations to deliver scalable products that help the customer facing audience (Sales, Customer Success and Partners) function efficiently.
The Business Systems Analyst will provide initial triage on the intake of a ?request? and help to identify business requirements, the ?what.? The BSA translates the business needs into actionable requirements by getting enough information to make a solution possible; help drive clarity to make rational decisions.
* Share an equivalent level of solution subject matter expertise with their business partners and a robust understanding of the technology concepts applicable for the functions with the technology partners
* Review an internal pipeline of stakeholder requirements, understanding the potential overlap, considering long term implications and prioritizing goals to be achieved
* Document functional requirements, create business requirements document, update backlog and document acceptance criteria
* Engage with vendors to scope, document and estimate for the requirements coming in from various business partners
* Contribute to solution designs, testing plans and execution, as well as the training, troubleshooting, and project management aspects
* Work very comfortably with stakeholders at the executive, department or division level.
* Provide L1 level support to customer and stakeholder questions
* Able to communicate effectively in fast paced, data oriented and global environment
Required Qualifications: *
* 4-8+ years relevant experience
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
* 5+ years in the following roles: Consulting, software development, Project management, Business analysis, Customer engagement.
* Experience with working with technical and non-technical teams, Providing thought leadership and understanding business problems and solution implications
* Salesforce Core product and features such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Community Cloud
* General Business Processes, especially pre-sales and post-sales processes (Professional Services, Support, Training)
* Business Applications and Automation
* Internet Architecture and Cloud Computing Concepts
* Enterprise Application development and delivery
* Search products and algorithms such as Google, Coveo, Elasticsearch etc