This is a great time to join our team at CSpring! Our Business Consulting team has an immediate opening for a full-time, Business Analyst. If the idea of working on challenging assignments with a team who is passionate about serving others and creating insights sounds exciting, this may just be the role you’ve been looking for!
Our Business Analysts participate in meaningful projects that have an impact locally, nationally, and globally. You will be a true partner to our clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan. As a CSpring Consultant, you will work with a team to develop state of the art solutions to business problems. You will interact with our clients and project teams, leverage your business and technical skills, discuss solutions with team members, and analyze client needs to develop important solutions. You will be a true partner to our clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan.
As the Business Analyst (BA), you work as a key team member within the Application Development Team. You will work alongside other business analysts, project owners, and project managers and report directly to the Application Development Manager. You will create detailed requirement analysis documents, document client processes, and perform user acceptance testing. You will ensure business processes and supporting systems deliver to the needs of customers. You will serve as a key liaison between end users and developers.
- Develop the detailed scope required to deliver specific goals and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements – with minimal direction.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business requirements.
- Partner with business and development teams to analyze and develop the best solution design and approach as a hands-on analyst.
- Document Microsoft Access databases and their relationships.
- Participate in functional data mapping between Microsoft Access, Excel, and other systems as required. Day-to-day aspects of discovering, documenting, communicating, and validating business-process-related knowledge through documentation, modeling, simulating and analyzing current and future states.
- Support and advocate solution recommendations that align to short- and/or long-term strategic plans and roadmaps
- Articulate solution alternatives, propose recommendations with business-focused rationale, and influence decision-makers to ensure business outcomes will be achieved.
- Develop and apply extensive knowledge of the various agency operating models, processes and requirements.
- Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications using the appropriate methodology for the type of project assigned.
- Develop visualizations, user experience, and configuration elements of solution design.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- Develop test plans and test scripts for use in system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Execute system integration testing, issue identification, and defect tracking.
- Assist with coordination of user acceptance testing.
- Share ideas and best practice techniques with other analysts on the work team.
- Assist in production support efforts, with focus on issue resolution, root cause analysis, and future issue prevention using continual process improvement.
- A quick-adapting and problem-solving individual that has experience with at least one enterprise-level software implementation
- You must be able to communicate and collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Direct experience implementing or supporting Microsoft Access database migrations is preferred
- Experience with tax and accounting process
- Demonstrated ability to understand and represent business objectives and requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Demonstrated ability to envision, articulate and document future state operating models and business processes with a high degree of complexity
- Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Experience with organizational impact assessments
- Experience working with enterprise-wide software implementation projects – through all phases from initial scope definition through requirements, design, build, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, production prep and production launch
- Solid multi-tasking skills - concurrent work streams and tasks.
CSpring is a growing, Indianapolis-based technology consulting firm focused on data-driven solutions. Our team aligns business goals with technology to make information accessible, reliable, and engaging via custom and integrated software, data platforms, and advanced analytics.
If you are committed, collaborative, consultative, and caring – you will fit right in with our team. We pride ourselves in working together and understand that the whole is stronger than anyone of us individually. When you join CSpring, you become part of our family - our Ohana. When you're part of our Ohana, we promise to communicate well, provide opportunities for growth, and most importantly, celebrate our successes together. Being part of CSpring’s Ohana means you will be informed, recognized, rewarded, and respected. You will also have lots of opportunities to develop strong relationships with our team at quarterly company update events, monthly outings, community service opportunities, learning lunches, and more. CSpring also offers comprehensive compensation, training, and benefits packages; including Paid Time Off, PPO and HSA Medical Insurance Options, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and 401k Match.