•Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required
•This role will be onsite once work from home is lifted.
•4-5 years of experience required
•Top 3 Skill Sets: Process driven, problem solving, and ability to work under pressure
•Top 3 Nice to Have Skill Sets? Managing ambiguity, thinking conceptually and practically, and collaboration with all job levels
• Review the documentation of business processes with legal and policy.
• Perform data analysis for Revenue Operations including but not limited to volumes, forecasting, impact on process changes, customer spend, support on return on investment for project implementations
• Provide reporting and updates to Project Manager and Direct on on-going projects and status updates
• Partner with Cross Functional Partners, such as Accounting, Legal, Policy, Engineering, etc., to align on goals and projects
• Consult with corporate offices, project managers, auditors, client and sub-consultant representatives regarding future proposals.
•Years of experience: 5 years
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.