Title: Journeyman, Business Analyst (AcqDemo Workforce Project Support)
Location: Arlington, VA
- Provide Civilian Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo) Initiative Support
- Assist the SAF/AQH plan, implement, and evaluate the implementation of the Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). This project is designed to show that the Department of Defense Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics workforce can be improved by providing civilian employees with a flexible, responsive personnel system that rewards employee contribution and provides managers with greater authority over personnel actions.
- Assist with implementing the AcqDemo initiatives for the Air Force Acquisition Community
- Support may include, but not be limited to the following topics:
- Create orientation, familiarization, and training material (briefings, training presentations and aides, web site material, position and talking papers, etc.) and tailor and present the material (orientation, training, etc.) to intended USAF Acquisition Enterprise audiences
- Develop briefings for MAJCOM, Air Staff, and other component personnel. Briefings ensure the maintenance of support for proactive AcqDemo workforce management practices and policies
- Analyze workforce statutes, draft and passed legislation with respect to AcqDemo, and policy and develop recommendations in coordination with Army, Navy, and DoD offices engaged in AcqDemo and acquisition career management policy development and guidance
- Master’s Degree plus 4 years of related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree plus 6 years of related experience OR a High School Diploma plus 10 years of related experience
- Strong experience with the Federal Civilian Acquisition Workforce system
- Experience supporting DOD programs
- Secret clearance
- Experience supporting SAF/AQ, HQ USAF environment or DoD preferred
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman-level Business Analyst (AcqDemo Workforce Project Support) to provide the SAF/AQX organization, and other Headquarters Air Force organizations, support in the development and maintenance of strategic plans, which will allow agencies to establish a linkage among planning elements such as mission, vision, goals, objectives, strategies, and performance management initiatives. We will provide support in aligning organizational investments in people, technology, and capital to the overall strategies while assisting in the development and articulation of the agency's strategic vision with the corresponding mission, business, and performance measures.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans