Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology Staffing organization, has an opening for a Business Analyst to work within one of our large clients in the Lincoln, NE area. This 12+ month contract with the possibility of extension.
Please send your resume to Brooke Hileman at BHileman@apexsystems.com if you're interested in learning more about this role! To view all jobs from Apex, and/or sign up to receive posting alerts that match your criteria, join our Talent Network via http://itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com/.
Duties: Under general direction, gather, define and document complex business and system requirements. Facilitate meeting discussions between business users, business analysts and technical analysts. Document organizational policies and procedures in the context of system requirements. Work with technical staff and business users to problem-solve and identify workable solutions. Create and execute test cases, test scripts, data sets and user procedures. Ensure testing results correspond to all Business and System Requirements. Work on multiple Projects and SDLC phases concurrently; meeting multiple deadlines. Work with Team Leads, technical staff and business users to identify, track and manage project issues as they arise. Answer questions and inquiries about system functionality. Provide user support, including training, help and instructions.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience (current within the last year) as an IT Senior Business Analyst
- Five (5) or more years’ experience working with business clients and technical staff to develop business requirements for computer application modifications
- Five (5) or more years’ experience writing detailed Business and System Requirements and Requirements Documents, Gap Analysis Documents, Use Cases, User Guides
- Five (5) or more years’ experience developing workflows that demonstrate current and proposed business and system requirements
- Five (5) or more years’ experience creating, executing, and validating detailed system test scripts to meet system requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
- Proficient in speaking and writing in the English language
- Self-motived, able to manage multiple assignments, and meet required deadlines
- Medical Claims Processing experience with Medicaid or Health Insurance
- Experience with HIPAA Transactions and Code Set Rule
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Access, and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178