Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a 6+month, contract-to-hire engagement.
If you'd like to know more, please send contact info and your current resume, as well as your availability for a 10-15 minute call to discuss this opportunity to email@example.com.
This job will have the following responsibilities and qualifications:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, and requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, task and workflow analysis. -
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze and transform needs, goals and transforming into functional requirements and delivering the appropriate artifacts as needed.
- Work with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations on opportunities for process improvements, medical cost savings or revenue enhancements.
- Create Business Requirements Documents, Test Plans, Requirements Traceability Matrix, User Training materials and other related documentation.
- Actively participates in all stages of project development including research, design, programming, testing and implementation to ensures the released product meets the intended functional and operational requirements
- Contributes to project update meetings, and documents project status and issues.
- Actively pursues issue resolution.
- Assist the Director/Manager in developing standard Business Analyst process and documentation templates
- Performs other related duties of a comparable level/type as required.
- Maintain product backlog; assist product owner with backlog grooming
- Document user stories and acceptance criteria as part of an Agile squad
- Able to perform required tasks as a product owner or backup a product owner on an Agile squad.
- 7+ years experience as a business analyst in a project related/PMO environment
- Managed Care experience: 2-3 years of recent experience
- Healthcare payer experience required