This position will be based in McLean. Va.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our corporate team to support the proposed joint venture between SprintRay and August Consulting, which will be focused on “end-to end solutions in digital dentistry”. The Business Analyst will be responsible for the business and financial planning, analysis, and execution of this hi-tech digital transformation project. The ideal candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of 3D printing and related technology in digital dentistry, while having profound knowledge about business strategy, FP&A, entrepreneurial management etc., and professional experience working on technology-enabled impact driven projects.
- Perform data & market analysis using related software to assist the sales and marketing team
- Assist with the JV's organizational design & corporate structure
- Responsible for designing the setup of the CAD/CAM Design center in India and monitoring the operations
- Assist in designing the go-to market plan business strategy for the JV`s expansion into four markets: India, U.K, Germany and GCC. Assist in launching the product / service model in various markets.
- Conduct Financial planning and analysis to determine profitability of the JV and predict revenue/ expenditure in the future.
- Perform financial modeling & prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies
- Performing Enterprise & IP valuation to gauge the value of the company, and communicate the results to the management team
- Assist the regulation and compliance team to ensure the proper registration of the medical devices/ products of SprintRay in all the four markets
- Present the business plan to investors, and financial/ technical presentations to the management team
- Sound understanding of 3D Printing technology
- Expertise in computer aided design software for manufacturing medical equipment
- Expertise in the use, function, and technology of medical & dental devices like scanners, 3D printers etc.
- Understanding Business and Financial models. Ability to customize the business model for the JV in target markets
- Understand the cultural and business challenges in the demographics, to aid the JV`s expansion to the target markets
- Bachelor’s degree in science/ technology in a electronics related discipline.
- Master`s degree or higher in business management, international business or related fields.
- Strong technical knowledge about digital dentistry technology like 3D printing, Hi-resolution scanning etc., and hands-on-experience working on computer aided design software like AutoCAD.
- Prior experience working with corporate teams performing financial modelling, enterprise & IP valuation, FP&A, and business strategy to successfully execute projects
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel particularly with macros, pivot tables, VBA etc. Working knowledge of Oracle Business suite preferred.
- Ability to communicate seamlessly with all the stakeholders and possess exceptional presentation skills.
- A core understanding about expanding our business into international markets, and the ability to customize the project according to the nuances of various markets to derive optimum results.
- Preference given to candidates having additional working experience in South Asia, Middle East or Europe.
About SprintRay Inc:
SprintRay is a technology company that builds end-to-end 3D printing ecosystems for dental professionals. Because we control the design, manufacturing, and support of our products, SprintRay is uniquely positioned to provide full-stop additive manufacturing solutions that are both cutting-edge and user-friendly.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay is an equal opportunity employer