The purpose of this position is to be a member of a contract support team to advise, analyze data, and develop products and deliverables for NAVSUP WSS as it relates to Navy Working Capital Fund (NWCF) inventory efforts. This initiative will optimize NAVSUP WSS inventory management processes and increase inventory accountability and auditability in support of DoD and NAVSUP ongoing audit efforts.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Specific duties include:
- Develop, analyze, and advise on matters relating to NWCF products & deliverables, to include briefs, white papers, and other modes of communication to ensure alignment and accuracy of information
- Initiate strategic products based on stakeholder analysis to execute strategic messaging requirements of client leadership
- Interact with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks including code variances, including leadership
- Assist in making recommendations to NAVSUP personnel on any improvements that could be made to improve inventory management and control practices
- Facilitate design workshops to define, finalize and test business requirements
- Document and execute customer requirements, discuss potential solutions, identify risks, etc.
- Prepare and complete all required documentation in accordance with applicable DoD guidelines
- Translate requirements into technical solutions
- Assist with testing and analyzing inventory controls, deficiencies, and develop remediation plans for improvement
- Evaluate proposed changes using analytical based decision making
- Keep Na Ali’i leadership abreast of project execution, requirements exceeding defined scope of work, and risks to timelines or deliverables
Skills/Qualifications: Requires strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Must have experience in Microsoft PowerPoint. Must be self-motivated, able to present technical information, problem solve, multi-task, also possess exceptional oral and written communication skills. Must be team player.
Education and Experience: This position desires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or 5 years equivalent experience. The following are desirable levels of experience:
- 3-5 years of NAVSUP experience
Military Installation Access: This position resides on a military installation. Must be able to qualify for and obtain a base access pass. Must be able to obtain a favorable National Security Agency Check (NACI) including a FBI fingerprint check.
Check out our Benefits Brochure to learn more about us!
The Nakupuna Companies are employers of equal opportunity that are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or veteran status.