My Client in the greater Milwaukee, WI area is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. Candidates must be able to interview in person in the Milwaukee, WI area and have experience with Property and Casualty insurance experience.
This team is responsible for system enhancements to their current mainframe and web-based applications. The business analyst will work with the project team to capture and clarify requirements, assist with testing as needed, and manage and facilitate user acceptance testing with business users.
- Under minimal supervision, perform business analysis efforts including eliciting, analyzing, documenting and communicating the business needs based on input and direction from subject matter experts.
- Works with leadership to create buy-in on the deliverables and approach.
- Works collaboratively with project team to effectively support delivery of quality solutions.
- Plans and facilitates BA requirement review sessions.
- Interacts with architecture, security, infrastructure, developers and testing team members to provide requirements clarifications throughout project lifecycle
- Work with testing team members to ensure requirements coverage within test cases and plan model office testing of impacted processes.
- Assists with testing as needed.
- Participates in the resolution of defects.
- Facilitates user acceptance testing and defect management process.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and effectively with limited guidance
- Must also be able to work within a defined team structure that requires consistent communication
- 4 - 7 years of relevant BA experience
- Strong problem management, facilitation and organizational skills
- Experience in crafting and eliciting measurable requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience executing medium to large complex projects on BA activities
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.