ARC-One Solutions. LLC is currently hiring Business Analyst in the Florida area. Come be a part of a new, fully funded joint venture that is building best in class enterprise SaaS solutions for the biomedical services industry. We create software for life-saving missions which in turn enable our customers to provide quality services for their donors, patients, and hospitals in a more safe, effective, and cost-efficient manner. ARC-One Solutions is committed to serving its partners and customers by providing solutions with an emphasis on superior functionality, high-touch customer service and scalability while ensuring we deliver world-class products that are high quality, safe, and reliable.
The Business Analyst will collaborate with customers, business, and development teams to analyze business requirements and functional specifications to identify risks and issues and proposes solutions. Establishes and maintains continual improvement of systems that impact Research and Development and Commercial operations of the organization.
Apply at www.arc-one.com
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Partners with business leadership to align and understand business strategies and develop plans; establishes and maintains solid relationships with key business leaders in the respective functional areas
- Analyzes all business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment and serves as liaison between customers and development teams during the initial phase of projects
- Works with internal and external stake holders to gather, document, analyze business requirements, and participates in process mapping (current/future state) to meet the needs of the business
- Facilitates meetings with internal subject matter experts, external business partners/vendors, and customers
- Maintains system documentation and process diagrams according to company standards and in compliance with regulatory requirements in a structured way
- Maintains software user manuals
- Performs, prepares and maintains training material, including but not limited to SOPs, guidelines and class training material
- Assists in planning and execution of implementation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degrees in Information Systems, Business or related field from an accredited college or university and five (5) years of experience in business analysis, working with developers, project and release managers; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS:
Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) or Certified Software Tester (CSTE) preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to multi task and remain flexible when priorities or work direction change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to customers and staff
- Ability to perform Business Analysis and write Technical Requirements
- Knowledge in creating detailed test cases/scripts based on business and functional requirements, as well as reviewing the same
- Knowledge of software development life cycle principles and quality assurance methodology
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to commute with personal transportation.
Business Analyst (General)