This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Rate: $35 - $40/HR
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Gather business requirements via interviews and discussions with clients and end users
- Communicate business needs and goals to technical team and liaise between technical and business teams
- Guide the design, development, and documentation of system process workflows and implementation activities
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical and analytical role
- At least 1 year of project lead experience
- Ability to understand business problems and the impact of proposed solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry
Job ID: 314020
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!