Beechwood Sales & Service has an excellent career opportunity as a full-time Business Analyst. This individual will be required to complete analysis of strategic performance measures and assist in the timely and accurate completion of core business functions. The individual will also provide a high level of service to customers, employees, and associates. We are looking for an energetic individual with a proven work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to contribute to our team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in preparation of sales forecasts and budget
- Review and report sales variances
- Track and summarize monthly and quarterly sales incentives
- Analyze monthly expense forecast and budget variances
- Assist with management of department expenditures
- Track and summarize competitive activity
- Establish new customer accounts and maintain account files
- Develop presentations as needed
- Assist employees and customers with general inquiries
- Provide general office coverage as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred emphasis in business, mathematics, or finance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent math skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical/dental/visions/prescription benefits (no premium/no deductible plan). Eligible for 401(k) after one year with a company match and profit sharing plan. Paid vacation, PTO, and sick time after one year. Monthly mileage and phone reimbursements. Opportunities for advancement within. Cell phone discount and wellness benefit available. Beechwood has been recognized as a Top Workplace for the last six years in a row.