iSeatz seeks a Business Analyst.
- BA or BS required plus minimum 2 years of relevant experience 2
- Experience with creation of User Acceptance Test scripts, UAT process and business requirements tracking
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum work environment and familiarity with creating user stories (highly preferred)
- Excellent written/oral communication and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow up on any outstanding issues or action items without supervision
- Must show initiative and creativity, great work ethic & flexibility
- Must be a team player with a get it done attitude!
We are seeking a Business Analyst to serve as the primary bridge between the needs of our business customers, Projects Managers and the Development team for systems solution delivery. This position reports to the Business Analyst Manager and Director of Project Management. The ideal candidate will have successfully performed full life cycle business analysis on medium to large fast-paced projects. In this role, you will first gain an understanding of client business goals, strategy and requirements by communicating with all levels of the business. You will then document and convey these requirements to the Project Managers and Development team, ultimately assisting them in implementing system solutions and end user training.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze business requirements from clients and stakeholders.
- Complete impact assessments that outline the technical impact of new functionality and enhancements.
- Model use cases.
- Create and maintain requirements traceability.
- Help define functional strategy and vision and identify opportunities to innovate.
- Schedule, coordinate, prepare and facilitate requirements gathering sessions.
- Conduct peer review of team member requirements for completeness and accuracy.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization sessions.
- Obtain approval and business sign-off on requirements.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Maintain continuous communication with key stakeholders and developers throughout development and the testing lifecycle to ensure final product meets requirements and expected outcomes.
- Work with business owners to develop test case scenarios for functional enhancements.
- Collaborate with business partners to discuss technical feasibility and best approach to innovative design and functionality proposals.
- Maintain awareness of web technology standards and trends and make recommendations around new implementations.
Founded in 1999 and based in New Orleans, iSeatz is a leading travel commerce and ancillary merchandising technology company for travel, financial services and entertainment brands.
Focused on customization and backed by proven deliverability, reliable advanced analytics and travel lifecycle expertise, iSeatz sets the bar for a superb travel journey from the very first search. The award-winning iSeatz OneView platform meets brands exact requirements for delivering a highly personalized and engaging commerce experience that drives conversions, customer satisfaction and advocacy. iSeatz custom digital experiences allow prospective travelers to search, discover and book a spectrum of travel-related products. iSeatz travel technology solutions connect people to unique travel journeys, generating over $2.5 billion in annual sales for our partners each year from more than three million annual bookings. The iSeatz partner portfolio includes brands such as American Express, Air Canada, Amtrak, Expedia, and IHG.
iSeatz is located on Magazine Street within the historic Warehouse and Arts District, with offices in the Intellectual Property (IP) Building. Our work space is dog friendly and designed in an open floor format allowing for maximum team collaboration.- provided by Dice