- Proactively recommend, lead and conduct retail business reporting, research and analysis that drives better business decisions and opportunity identification.
- Develop strategic insights from research and analysis and present findings to retail businesses and management to aid decision making and opportunity identification.
- Support wholesale and retail business requirements gathering and develop systems/tools that provide value to business partners.
- Conduct requirements definition with business units to identify information needs and develop solutions for data delivery or that enable self-discovery.
- Support the design, development and maintenance of BI systems/tools that provide value to business partners.
- Develop and provide education and training on retail systems/tools to business partners, including retail businesses (ARO and CORO).
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in analyst related field (marketing, sales, finance or business)
- Excellent computer skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management experience (Agile preferred)
- Experience in sourcing or developing marketing, sales or operations tools and reporting.
- Experience using a Business Intelligence tool such as Qlik or Power BI is preferred
- Basic knowledge or understanding of SQL is desired
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.