Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, Axos Clearing is a leading correspondent clearing firm serving independent broker-dealers in the retail, active-trading, and institutional markets. Axos Clearing also offers flexible custody solutions for Registered Investment Advisers (RIA)and is a subsidiary of Axos Financial publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
- Responsible for ensuring all user stories written by the team are approved by stakeholders and include acceptance criteria which reasonably cover all areas necessary to complete testing
- Proactively analyze and assess current processes to define, document and implement improvements
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts to identify preferred solutions to current and emerging customer problems by performing a Buy vs Build vs Reuse analysis
- Work directly with the Project Management Team and Software Development Leads on a regular basis to ensure resources are appropriately applied to projects
- Spot-fill project assignments when there are resource capacity constraints
- Interface with market development and business development toward the successful execution of the business strategy including acquisitions and/or partnership opportunities
- Quickly understand and break down complex problems into manageable pieces that can be relatively easily understood by all
- Perform multiple projects simultaneously managing competing priorities
- Think critically and analytically
- Excel in fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- 5+ years' in financial services industry as a business analyst, operations manager, or similar role aligned with business functions
- Knowledge of mortgage lending or depository banking business
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or IT-related field
- Experience in the securities industry
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Job Functions and Work Environment: