Apex Systems is currently supporting a Junior Level Business Analyst position for Cigna in Philadelphia. This individual must have experience with IP subnetting and will be responsible for documenting and updating the IP management system. They will be responsible for monitoring trends and data within the management system and identifying and resolving any overlap issues that arise.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and hands- on experience working with IP addresses and subnetting, but will also be able to understand, document, and analyze from a BA perspective.
The candidate will only be required to work onsite on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and will be paid $33/ hour. This is a temporary contract that will last for 6 - 8 months dependent on the duration of the project.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Guides and advises less experienced Business Analysts.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Understand and document IP conflicts across the network.
- Responsible for documenting the conflicts and updating client IP management system.
Skills: Basic Route/Switch knowledge IPv4 subneting experience Experience with IP Management Systems Oral and written communication skills
Education: Bachelors degree in Information Systems or a related discipline (or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience), at least two years of experience in IT.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please email Mora Fetterolf at email@example.com to learn more about the role. If you know anyone who might be a good fit, please forward this information to them along with Mora Fetterolf's contact information.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178