Responsibilities include research, analysis, monitoring, and support for product development and licensing opportunities, by synthesizing data from the following, but not limited to, areas: Market, financial, regulatory and API information. Develop, coordinate, and manage research findings into concise product files and/or presentations.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Product Opportunity Assessment: First instance assessment of potential product licensing opportunities. Provide periodic reviews of market data, FDA database listings, and competitive intelligence for consistent flow of new product licensing or acquisition opportunities.
- Build and Maintain Product Data Repository: Update and maintain related data in an Opportunity Database/Tracker that summarizes product info, key findings, decisions and action items.
- Portfolio Prioritization: Support portfolio prioritization and decision-making of future development, in-licensing, and current development projects by IQVIA data analysis, monitoring industry conditions, and internal progress. Communicates relevant information to ensure portfolio optimization.
- Transaction Support: Support business case development and financial analysis for BD&L activities including participation in due diligence programs
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively identifying and evaluating new product development and licensing opportunities
- Build and maintain financial models for new opportunities and maintain financial models for existing pipeline
- Maintain relationships with existing prospective development partners
- Track and monitor all product opportunities
- Monitor competitor activities for pipeline and on-market products, manage dashboards and report to business leaders to help make informed decisions.
- Closely collaborating with key business partners (Commercial Operations, R&D, Regulatory, API Sourcing, Clinical/Medical)
- Passion: Evidences passion for the organization, our people, and the difference we make daily in improving the lives and health of people.
- Integrity: Demonstrates the highest commitment to integrity and showing respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Empowerment: Finds opportunities to improve and extend their contribution to the organization and their teammates.
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Creativity: Explores and advances opportunities to develop novel solutions and approaches to the improvement of processes and services.
- Agility: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Communication: Deliver clear, effective communication and takes responsibility for understanding others
- Problem Solving: Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience base, and calling on other references and resources as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a pharmaceutical related science
- At least 2 years generic pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience with IQVIA, Symphony Health Solutions or other pharmaceutical market-related databases
- Strong familiarity with various FDA websites such as the Orange Book, Drugs@FDA and Drug Master Files
- Must have very strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and all other Microsoft Office programs.
Position requires occasional travel
Mayne Pharma is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.