- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- 6-10 years Project Management required.
- 3-5 years Agile Development required.
- 0-2 years Amazon AWS required.
- 10+ years Business Analysis required.
- 10+ years Data Analysis required.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
- Understanding of business strategy development techniques.