Our client is in need of a Business Analyst/Product Manager Liaison. This is a long-term contract opportunity in Fort Collins, CO. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst/Product Manager Liaison performing duties to support the defining project scope and objectives for complex custom software development and COTS integration in an enterprise class web application environment.
In collaboration with the Government Product Manager, responsibilities include:
- Assumes responsibility for the continuous definition and prioritizing of valid requirement
- Assumes, establishes Epics that define Solution Themes provided by Government Product Management
- Assumes, brings the voice of the customer to the development team and Product Owner
- Understands and customer needs and reason for the need
- Validates solutions in relation to current capabilities
- Understands and supports the portfolio work
- Develops, and communicates the program vision and roadmap
- Defines, manages and prioritizes the user workflow
- Participates in the PI Planning
- Defines releases and program increments
- Work with Architects to understand enabler work
- Participates in demos and inspect and adapt events
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technical Journalism, or related field is preferred
-Minimum of 4 years' experience as an Analyst, Product Owner, or Product Manager
-Understanding of user interfaces and most common approaches found in GUIs
-Experience with presentation of requirements findings and mockups for review with sponsors and end users
-Experience working with a wide range of personnel, including business sponsors, product owners, government project managers, development teams, and end users at all levels of the organization preferred
Familiarity with integrating COTS and custom software as part of an enterprise software solution a plus (Experience with SAS, SAP, or Pega preferred)
-Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
To apply go to jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.