COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
The Business Systems Analyst plays a key role in delivering value to our customers through technology products that are planned, developed, and delivered in a systematic, repeatable, and efficient way. This role plays a significant part in increasing the efficiency of our engineering team by executing on product vision through thorough epic decomposition and writing effective user stories.
- Work with your scrum team to ensure epics are fully decomposed and stories are vertically sliced and estimable.
- Understand and articulate the value, priority, and deliverables necessary to execute the vision for the product.
- Provide context, answer questions, and research/resolve issues in support of the scrum team.
- Become a domain expert to effectively write user stories with testable acceptance criteria.
- Understand and represent impacts and risks based on analysis of systems, integrations, processes, users, UI/UX, and architecture.
- Responsible for learning and understanding epic decomposition and story writing methodologies and techniques.
- Responsible for collaborating with all roles involved in our product delivery lifecycle (engineering, product, implementation, etc.).
- Hold self and others accountable to meet customer and organizational strategic objectives.
- Responsible for understanding the goals and value of epics and stories in order to provide context and help the scrum team produce solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Management to determine priority of features, production support, bugs, dependencies and tech debt.
- Attend and participate in all scrum events
- Well versed in analysis, research, idea generation, epic decomposition, user story creation and backlog management.
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies.
- Analytical skills, including an understanding of how to interpret customer needs to translate them into user stories.
- Ability to be a positive influence and be solution oriented in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and bring together conflicting viewpoints to craft an appropriate solution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that explain and clarify information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Negotiation and consensus-building skills.
- Experience analyzing systems to identify trends, behaviors, and risks.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to build positive relationships and effectively interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Exceptional follow through and initiative.
- Ability to proactively find areas for improvement and collaborate on solutions.
- Experience working effectively on multiple projects, in a dynamic, change-oriented environment.
- Experience presenting ideas and information in group setting.
- 3+ years’ experience with agile practices and writing user stories.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or other business discipline
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO/PSPO)
- Salesforce experience
- SQL experience
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules – including work from home options available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer