Since 2013 FullStack Labs has helped companies of all shapes and sizes - from leading startups to Fortune 500 enterprises -design and develop web and mobile applications that transform their businesses. Our 60+ person team of exceptionally talented designers, developers and consultants are distributed across our offices in California, Washington DC, and Colombia.
We specialize in building web and mobile applications, custom business software solutions, integrations, web and UX / UI design, and general technology consulting including staffing and team augmentation. Our mission is to provide high-quality work at reasonable prices, and to constantly exceed our customer's expectations.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Project Manager who wants to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone's opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth and hard work.
Our team is distributed across our three offices in California, Washington D.C., and Barranquilla, Colombia. Additionally, many of our team members who aren't located near one of our offices, work remotely. We provide competitive compensation, health / dental / vision insurance, overtime pay, PTO, and more.
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager who will work as a liaison between our clients and our design and development teams to obtain, analyze, communicate and validate our client's requirements, as well as performing technical analyses. The Business Analyst/Project Manager should recognize problems and opportunities, and recommend solutions to help us fulfill our client's needs and expectations.
What You'll Be Doing
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by creating tickets, acceptance criteria and other contextual documentation.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Manage and ensure that every stage of the process is on track.
- Manage projects within defined budgetary guidelines and designated timelines.
This is a remote position that can be done anywhere in the United States.
- Three or more years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in the Software Development field.
- Three or more years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand a diverse range of business processes and requirements.
- You're a self-starter capable of bringing ideas and strategies to the table.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred.
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization.
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering.
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Presentation skills to communicate with management and customers.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multitask.
- Experience in the custom software development industry is a plus.
Competitive salary, health / vision / dental insurance, PTO, 401K with 4% match, flexible work schedules, work remotely.