Birds Eye View of the Role
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate Business Analyst to join the Product Management team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
A Business Analyst will act as the liaison between the business client, the sales consultants, product management team, and the technical organization, by planning and directing the analysis of the client’s business problems and its conversion to high-quality requirements documentation.
- Provide thought leadership to the Professional Services team
- Increase bookings by Supporting the Sales team
- Build enduring partnerships
- Drive productivity and revenue through project implementations
- Identify interdependencies between various projects and implementation tasks
- Define, manage and/or participate in process improvement projects
- Multi-task in high pressure situations
- 6-8 years of business analysis experience, ideally in Professional Services or Consulting organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- Domain experience in wealth/investments and financial services
- Proficient in the use of relevant software tools, esp. Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SnagIt
- Willingness to work with global team members in Bangalore and travel 15% of the time
Nice To Have:
- BA experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- CBAP or CCBA Certification is desired
- Experience in Banking, Investments, Credit Lending, Financial Management, and aggregation is a plus
Why Choose Envestnet|Yodlee
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location in Raleigh NC at One Glenwood with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.