As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Business Analyst, Product Line Management, is tasked with gathering operational and workflow requirements from internal and external customers. This individual will complete analytical assessment of processes to identify root cause of incidences and provide recommendations for workflow process modifications. This individual will interface with internal customers to act as a functional and technical liaison for the end user group community. The Business Analyst will be responsible for implementing, documenting, and monitoring business processes and associated workflow automation and applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
Gather operational and workflow requirements to document, implement and monitor workflow processes. Identification of root cause(s) of workflow/process incident management.
Creation of designed and approved processes, enhance the automation of the technical workflows, and provide monitoring/stabilization of current business processes
Identify critical process opportunities for enhancement and propose tangible solutions to avoid repeatable errors.
Document detailed technical design for workflow automation, end user documentation and job aids.
Complete special projects and provide project support as requested by senior leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Independent, logical thinker with ability to perform detailed data analysis
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities, with ability to problem solve complex technical issues
- Ability to understand operational business processes, and apply technical/system knowledge
- Must demonstrate excellent professional communication skills through clearly written, concise and comprehensive documentation; strong technical writing skills
- Must be capable of executing and publishing written requirements utilizing the business intent and goals, while providing technical details to support workflow or system development
- Ability to develop and/or present training to operations trainers and/or business users
- Strong organizational, customer service, interpersonal, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment, respectful of all positions at all levels
- Intermediate level skills in applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Visio
- Additional skills preferred, not required:
- Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle
- Knowledge/experience with system design in a database environment
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Knowledge of research methodology, principles and procedures
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
BA/BS Preferred or 1-3 years equivalent experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle
1-3 years with workflow design and implementation
1-3 years experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
Includes ability to walk through hospital-based departments across broad campus settings, including Emergency Department environments
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Hospital Work Environment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.