The On-Site Requirements Engineer is responsible for the elicitation of the Stakeholder requirements, therefore he/she must define requirements derived from the Stakeholder Requirements. Additionally he/she will ensure that all requirements are assigned to their respective discipline team and provide traceability and logistical data pertaining to the requirements coverage and assignments.
Create and maintain specific documents based on internal rules and guidelines.
- Analyzes incoming customer requirements and classifies them into customer functional and non-functional requirements.
- Contributes to and maintains master document reference table [MRDT] and [RMP] requirements management plan.
- Creates or updates non-functional requirements based on customer requirements and orphan requirements based on System Architecture.
- Convenes system requirements review meeting when new customer requirements become available.
- Sets up and maintains the system requirements/components specification within the requirements management tool and supports the baselining.
- Ensures and supervises traceability between customer and system requirements.
- Coordinates review of the system/components requirements with other members of the team (e.g. FOs, System Architect, System Tester, etc.).
- Reports on System requirements status to the Project Manager / Core Team Leader.
- In case of deviations, defines with the Functional Core Team the proper countermeasures. If the Functional Core Team cannot solve the issue by itself, he will escalate the topic to the R&D PTL and provide the adequate information and proposals for decision-making.
- Conducts feasibility studies, determines staffing levels, cost estimates and develops engineering criteria.
-Performs analysis to develop design options or recommendations for structures, systems and components.
-Documents implemented architecture in a project, performing reverse engineering.
- Excellent English language is necessary.
Experience been point of communication between customer and team.
Experience on Requirements Elicitation.
Experience in reverse engineering documentation.
Experience creating UML diagrams.
Experience creating Requirements Management Plan.
Experience in Requirements Review.
Experience with Requirements Management Tool (Doors or similar)
Confident, articulate, self-motivated, determined & energetic.
Must be able to engage with customer and build strong relationship.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Self-starter, team player, motivated, able to work with little supervision
+6 Years of experience (+3 in Automotive)
- Nice-to-Have Skills:
- Automotive industry experience.
Agile Methodology experience.
Experience working under ASPICE methodology.
Experience creating architecture diagrams.
Proficiency in Automotive Communication protocols (CAN).
Cross-functional engineering work experience (hardware / software).
Experience in microcontroller or embedded systems.
English: Advanced/Fluent- provided by Dice