Kelly IT has an opening for a Business Analyst to work with our client in Sacramento, CA
Duration: 6-9 months with possible extensions
We need an individual with the following skills and experiences to fill a Business Analyst position for the Clinical Charge Entry Replacement Project (CCE). The position will interact with IT technical staff members and business staff members to collect, analyze and document data, business process flows, system flows, policies and procedures for both current and future state.
- Ability to work independently on assigned deliverables. \t
- Elicit and document business and system requirements. \t
- Document current and future state workflows, business and system process changes. \t
- Lead meetings with IT staff, end users/stakeholders and vendors. \t
- Create test plans and scenarios. \t
- Create training plans, materials, and deliver content to end users. \t
- Document meeting minutes. Follow up tasks, issues, and key decisions. \t
- Communicate effectively with technical team members. \t
- Identify risks and recommended resolutions. \t
- Create documentation for comprehensive knowledge transfer
- Hands-on experience in eliciting and documenting business and system requirements (including requirements for system interfaces). \t
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting data, business process flows, system flows, and interacting with end users. \t
- Experience documenting business process changes. \t
- Experience with writing use cases and document business requirements. \t
- Experience developing relevant positive and negative test scenarios. \t
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external IT staff, Project Managers and vendors. \t
- Experience working with a wide variety of technical and non-technical staff at all levels. \t
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, MS Visio, etc. \t
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in academic institution or large integrated healthcare environment. \t
- Experience with complex system implementations/ solutions. \t
- Experience using and writing requirements for software solutions. \t
- Experience with reporting requirements for healthcare providers. \t
- Experience with implementing vendor solutions. \t
- Experience with standard change management processes.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.