SAFEbuilt is in search of a Sales Operations Analyst to join their team in Loveland, CO. This role will be responsible for direct analytical support of SAFEbuilt’s Sales teams. Key activities include analyzing business unit performance (financial and non-financial), Salesforce CRM support, operating and improving financial models that generate financial forecasts and business cases, and contract pricing analysis and support. The role will also be responsible for data stewardship within the organization, conducting benchmarking studies, researching industry trends and government policy changes, and making informed recommendations that drive results.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Provide timely, accurate, and quality research and analysis of performance, operationally and financially.
- Prepare, review, and critique financial and operational forecasts.
- Design and implement reports, tools, and presentations that lead to efficient and effective decision-making. Examples include strategic reports and dashboards.
- Perform root cause, benchmark, and trend analysis that leads to process changes, cost reduction, and resource optimization
- Perform trend analysis on key performance indicators to monitor the operational performance of the sales business.
- Act as a data steward for the organization; utilize all primary and secondary data sources, ensure data integrity for reporting purposes.
- Understand how various data-sets are collected, maintained, and interpreted throughout the organization.
- Create dashboards and reporting for Proposals, Contracts, and Sales Teams.
- Develop Salesforce training programs; create and maintain documentation, provide training and ongoing support as-needed.
- Effectively communicate system updates and process changes to relevant groups.
- Integrate corporate acquisitions into Salesforce; including clients, contracts, and sales pipeline.
Pricing Review & Support
- Work with Sales and Operations teams to ensure that pricing for all new and renewal contracts meet established financial targets.
- Develop standard pricing models for new and established services lines.
- Create and improve pricing tools used by Sales and Operations teams.
- Make pricing recommendations based on historical analysis, market factors, and Sales/Operations input.
- Regularly use spreadsheets, database and word processing software.
- Periodically learn and implement new programs, systems, and processes.
- Write effectively and understand written communications.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with staff, other departments, and management.
- Deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Speak clearly, both in person and by telephone, using a high level of verbal skills.
- Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and a consistently high level of performance.
- Other daily, weekly and monthly duties as assigned.
- May be required to work non-traditional hours as needed.
- Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the general public.
- May be required to carry a cell phone and be available to respond during working hours; may be required to respond during non-working hours, especially related to company emergencies.
- Performs work that is complex and varied in nature. Develops integrated solutions to resolve technical and business issues. Recommends changes in procedures. Reviews overall progress with management.
- Possesses and applies technical and business knowledge to complete assignments.
- Ability to demonstrate advanced research and analytical skills required.
- Position is likely to involve occasional travel (5%).
- Scope of responsibility specific to the headquarters/corporate and regional office locations.
- Nice to Have Skills Include:Nice to have skills include: Constant Contact, Pardot, Salesforce, Tableau, Power BI, R or Python
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of work required as a minimum.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Office environment required, with high-level competency within Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to successfully learn and subsequently maneuver within internal business applications.
COMPENSATION:Competitive pay with Complete Benefit offering.
More About SAFEbuilt: One of the fastest growing providers of privatized community development solutions in the country, SAFEbuilt partners with over 1400 communities of all shapes and sizes throughout the country for the efficient delivery of privatized community development solutions including: building department services, community and transportation planning & zoning and community improvement services.Learn more at:http://safebuilt.com/
With Growth Comes Opportunity! Our culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. SAFEbuilt employs over 1100 highly qualified and motivated individuals who share the common Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Improvement. We offer a strong salary and benefits package to reward ability, certification levels, and work experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, paid training, new certification bonuses, a matching 401K Plan, and more.
SAFEbuilt is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org you may call us directly on 970-292-2200.