DevonWay is a growing software company with products that help large organizations inhigh-reliability industries improve virtually any operational process. At DevonWay,your input and effort will make a big difference. With about seventy employees,we have a strong, supportive culture that values our customers and each other.We are proud of our 100% implementation success rate and amazing customerroster, including the U.S. Department of Energy, GE Healthcare, Los AlamosNational Lab, EDF Energy, and Biogen. What enables us to successfully deliverto enterprise, government, and global customers is our innovative and highlyconfigurable technology platform on which we build our products. At DevonWay,you’ll work with smart and fun colleagues on great technology, have an impact,help exceptional customers that everyone has heard of, and learn a lot.
DevonWay is based in San Francisco, with additional officesin Salt Lake City, Charlotte, Portland, and Munich.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst tosupport enterprise projects built using the DevonWay software stack. Thesuccessful candidate understands enterprise software and is highly intelligent,organized, customer-oriented, cool under pressure, and comfortable dealing withcomplex situations involving multiple stakeholders.
The person filling this position is extremelycomfortable interacting with customers and internal team members throughout theimplementation lifecycle. He or she willbe involved in multiple projects, simultaneously capturing detailedrequirements and ensuring a quality product is delivered using the DevonWayagile methodology. The candidate willwork closely with Project Managers or manage the implementation, depending onthe size of the project.
Although a good portion of DevonWay project work canbe done remotely, some travel can be expected.
This position reports to the head of the ProjectManagement Office.
Any, but Salt Lake City preferred.
· Translate and document customerprocesses into project deliverables and references, including detailedrequirements and workflow diagrams.
· Understand and document details of data conversionsby creating a data mapping document and identifying the interfaces to otherclient systems.
· Overseethe end to end testing process, including actively participating inverification testing to ensure the documented requirements are met.
· Train users on working with the DevonWayplatform in addition to any developed applications. This includes creatingnecessary training material.
· Obtain and documentcustomer acceptance of project deliverables throughout the implementationlifecycle.
· Balance expectations of the client andinternal resources in regards to deliverables by understanding the businessdrivers and prioritization.
· Excellent communication, time-management,and leadership skills.
· Strong organizational skills, includingattention to detail, multitasking, and note taking.
· Experience developing project plans usingsoftware tools such as Microsoft Project.
· Experience with agile software deployment andtesting practices.
· 3+ years of experience working with aproject team implementing enterprise software.
· Ability to demonstrate professionalismand diplomacy when interacting with external and internal customers.
· Ability to develop a thoroughunderstanding of the DevonWay technology stack.
· Bachelor’s degree in science-, computer-,or business-related discipline required.
Company Information: DevonWay, Inc., http://www.devonway.com