OSIsoft is in search of a business analyst to support core business planning activities for the Sales organization.
· Translate Sales Enablement’s strategy and approach to the organization to ensure success in process and technology investments
· Deliver regular reports on Sales performance directly to Field Sales & Sales Management, enabling visibility into Sales’ target achievements
· Provide support on tactical and strategic initiatives
· Build and deliver insights for ad hoc requests from Sales and other departments across the organization
· Identify growth initiatives through industry and portfolio analysis; Distill replicable best practices to implement across industry and market segments
· Improve database health and usability through data enrichment and reporting
· Increase operational effectiveness of the Sales Team through data driven insights
· Assist Sales Leadership with data and analysis for quarterly Business Review Cycle (BRC) and presentations
· Gather, analyze and provide data insights to help prepare Sales Management for key decisions
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree
· Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
· Team player with proven success developing relationships across diverse teams, including Sales, Business Development, HR, IT, and Customer Success
· Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively quantify and justify value created for both analytical and non-analytical audiences
· Motivated, curious, collaborative, and innovative
· Must demonstrate an ability to proactively recognize and define problems, understand business and system processes, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government. OSIsoft is headquartered in San Leandro, California, U.S.A, with offices around the world.
At OSIsoft, we provide the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure for management of time series data through the OSIsoft PI System™. Our customers rely upon the PI System™ to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational, manufacturing and business information. The PI System™ enables users to manage assets, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, and to identify competitive business and market opportunities. We are time series data; if the data has a value at a given time, we collect it, store it, and show it to our customers whenever they need it! We let engineers and managers see exactly what’s going on in their processes in real time – useful, right?
OSIsoft is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer. Adhering to our tenets, we are pathfinders, we are honest, and we respect people: our customers, partners, and especially our employees. We are committed to an inclusive workplace and accept applications without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or gender characteristic, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.