Client: Banking client
Location: Charlotte, NC.
Duration: Long term
Visa: H4, H1B, GC, and Citizen.
The person in this position will be a business analyst & subject matter expert (SME) for Market Risk solutions developed within the EMRT team.
The position will primarily face off to the Market Risk Analysis and Capital team within the Corporate Market Risk Management and Oversight business area in Corporate Risk. As such the person will require knowledge in the capital markets & investment banking domain, specifically in risk disciplines such as counterparty credit, market, issuer or liquidity risk and also in terms of capital market products and regulations.
The person will work with Technology, Quality Assurance (QA) and Support leads within EMRT to deliver the solutions necessary.
The role will involve the following:
Analysis & Rollout:
* The team member will act as an SME between EMRT and the Corporate Market Risk Management and Oversight business area by planning, conducting and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems;
* The team member will provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements;
* The team member will ensure the effective rollout of new functionality to Corporate Market Risk Management and Oversight.
Documentation & Project Management:
* The team member will partner with Corporate Market Risk Management and Oversight to produce necessary documentation, including business requirement documents, test plans & release documents.
* The team member will coordinate activities within the EMRT development teams to ensure that appropriate resources are employed and that delivery timelines will be met.
* When problems are identified by the Corporate Market Risk Management and Oversight team or the EMRT Support team, the team member will use skills and knowledge to resolve issues.
The team member will assist the EMRT development and QA teams to ensure effective testing.
7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
7 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
7+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
7+ years of experience with SQL ( intermediate skills)
5+ years of working on GUI based platforms developed with web based technologies like AngularJS.
5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
3+ years of data analysis experience
1+ year of JIRA experience
2+ years of Wire framing experience .