At Corbins Electric, we believe people are first! Our teammates, our partners, and our customers can expect that we genuinely care to serve them and look out for their best interests. Our culture is built on the cornerstone of our Core Values – Passion, Relationships, Innovation, Development and Excellence! They set our expectation of each and every employee and are integrated in everything we do. As one of the largest electrical contractors in the Southwest and an industry leader in virtual construction, fabrication, electrical construction, and electrical service, we continually look for people who share in our Core Values to better themselves and contribute to our mission of changing the construction industry as empowered thought leaders.
We are searching for a Business Analyst who will be deeply integrated with a specific sector of our business providing analysis and tools to optimize their operational behavior. As a Business Analyst, you will be the point of contact for your assigned sector and will partner with them to build digital workflows that will provide the necessary data to provide insight into the efficiency of our operations at a behavioral and financial level. You will work with and shadow key stakeholders so that you are fully immersed in the operations and are capturing all aspects of our business.
- Understand and improve existing processes in assigned sector
- Generate basic workflow diagrams to visualize processes
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and other employees
- Observe business operations and identify inefficiencies
- Develop database structures to store data accurately and efficiently from new or existing processes
- Develop the front end for basic CRUD apps to map these in a platform called Xalt (rapid app development platform) using the database structures created
- Build Basic UI components to display data and processes in Xalt
- Develop SQL stored procedures that produce and manipulate data in a useful way
- Ability to develop appropriate relational database structures given requirements
- Advanced skill in T-SQL including writing queries and database transactions
- Passionate to understand business environments and translate business needs into technical requirements to provide technical solutions for the business.
- Communication with all levels of users is necessary
- Communicate effectively with other teammates
- Bachelors Degree in Business Analytics/Computer Science or a related field
Corbins Electric is an equal opportunity employer
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Corbins Electric expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Corbins Electric employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.