Job DescriptionJob #: 1026317
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Business Analyst for a large telecom company in Stamford, CT. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Jill Petillo, email@example.com. You can also reach me on 732-636-1497.
Here are the details:
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Stamford, CT
Duration: short term contract to perm
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Analyze business partner’s operations to understand strengths and weaknesses in order to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assist in business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and/or vendors. Manage changes to such specifications.
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT and/or vendors from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Work with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions within business strategies.
- Assist Project Managers in development of project plans and use associated project planning tools as needed.
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess cost/benefit, efficiency and technical viability of solutions to business problems.
- Analyze business processes, functions, and procedures to determine most effective business systems software to meet the needs of the organization.
- Establish specifications and objectives based on business requirements and cost effectiveness; provide recommendations to management personnel.
- Collaborate with management in systems development and design.
- Develop test plans and coordinate software testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to present performance feedback effectively
- Strong analytical ability
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of cable television operations, processes and billing systems
Selling Points for Candidates:
- The company’s goal is to hire someone that they can bring on permanently after a short period of time.
- The billing team likes to promote from within and there is growth potential
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.