We have a wonderful opportunity for a skilled Business Analyst / Technical Writer with our industry-leading client in NYC. Strong documentation and project management skills are required; a strong technical background is a plus.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst / Technical Writer:
- Gather and document technical requirements
- Prepare technical presentations and write ups
- Develop regular status reports and updates
- Oversee and report on project health check
- Work with internal teams and external vendors
Requirements of the Business Analyst / Technical Writer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, or related field
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- At least 3 years of experience coordinating IT business processes
- Experience developing executive reporting and presentations
- Strong project management experience
- Experience documenting technical requirements
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Customer service focus
Keywords: Business Analyst, Technical Writer, Executive Reporting, Project Management, PMP, Documentation
Job ID: 317127
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!