Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices supporting customers nationwide. By providing customers with fast, efficient and reliable information systems and support services, IDS has become a preferred provider of financial and programmatic systems, services, and solutions across a wide variety of government agencies.
IDS is currently searching for a Business Analyst with experience in Department of Defense (DoD) financial management processes, government financial and accounting systems, acquisition and budgeting processes, and relational databases to provide support and training on-site to a government customer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act a financial and technical consultant for a DoD program management and financial management
- Provide expertise in government finance
- Assist customers in properly structuring financial data
- Perform reconciliation between several systems
- Perform daily review of forecasts and accounting data
- Otherwise support a government financial
Knowledge and Skills:
- This position requires a minimum of five to nine years (depending on location) of government acquisition, finance or financial management, program management or related experience within a DoD
- Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaR™) experience and/or certification is preferred.
Education and Work Experience:
- This position requires a minimum of a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university in business management, engineering, computer science, mathematics, economics or other related discipline. Experience in lieu of education may be considered if the individual has eight (8) or more years of equivalent technical training or work/military experience.
Physical & Mental Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift/carry at least 15 lbs.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must consistently work and type on a computer and may be required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office supplies, etc.
Some travel may be required.
Normal work schedule will be 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. May be required to work additional hours and/or weekends, as needed, to meet deadlines or to fulfill travel obligations.
Commensurate with experience.
Company offers full-benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401K plans. IDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, age, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, pregnancy perceived pregnancy, medical condition, marital status, familial status, color, religion, uniformed services, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or Federal law. A submission of a resume is an expression of interest and not considered an application.
**U.S. citizenship and/or green card is required; H1-B visas and other visas are not being sponsored. Relocation expenses are NOT compensated. All jobs are employer paid; no fees to candidates. Third parties or agencies inquiries are not being accepted.**