Contract to Hire
Our Fortune 50 telecom client is looking for a strong Business Analyst to join their team! As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for a variety of programs involving business analysis & reengineering efforts that support operations and customer experience. You will work with a cross-functional team that encompasses representation from all regions to understand current challenges and define requirements and current processes that support the Customer Care, Finance, Business Services, Marketing and Technical Operations. You will define the future state that will be enabled through technology and work with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Assisting in defining business case and supports analysis by documenting requirements.
- Ability to document Business requirements and convert them into detailed functional requirements.
- Driving meetings, requirement gathering, envisioning solution, converting business needs to functional/system requirements and then breaking down and relaying to developers.
- Actively running 5-6 projects (small projects- 3-6 month SDLC lifecycle from request to deployment).
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows and gap analysis.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams.
- Ability to create test plan and test cases.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 7+ years of related BA experience
- General business analyst skills and tools - Microsoft Suite, SharePoint
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Telecom/cabling experience would be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus: CBAP Certification
- Brand new innovative space and great location
- High visibility team and opportunity for growth
- Flex hours
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.