Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a West Bend, WI company to locate and bring on a Business Analyst on a contract opportunity!
Role: Business Analyst
- Property and Casualty Insurance industry experience a must ; preferably with Personal Lines.
- Duck Creek experience preferred.
- Initial assignment is for the Personal Lines Development team. This team is responsible for system enhancements to our current mainframe and web-based applications. This business analyst will work with the project team to capture and clarify requirements, assist with testing as needed, and manage and facilitate user acceptance testing with business users.
- Under minimal supervision, perform business analysis efforts including eliciting, analyzing, documenting and communicating the business needs based on input and direction from subject matter experts.
- Works with leadership to create buy-in on the deliverable and approach.
- Works collaboratively with project team to effectively support delivery of quality solutions.
- Plans and facilitates BA requirement review sessions.
- Interacts with architecture, security, infrastructure, developers and testing team members to provide requirements clarifications throughout project life-cycle
- Work with testing team members to ensure requirements coverage within test cases and plan model office testing of impacted processes.
- Assists with testing as needed.
- Participates in the resolution of defects.
- Facilitates user acceptance testing and defect management process.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and effectively with limited guidance
- Must also be able to work within a defined team structure that requires consistent communication
- 4 - 7 years of relevant BA experience
- Strong problem management, facilitation and organizational skills
- Experience in crafting and eliciting measurable requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience executing medium to large complex projects on BA activities
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems (email@example.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.