CHUBB Senior Business Analyst
Provide functional and technical leadership of the PeopleSoft 9.2 financials Accounts Receivable Module global implementation. People Soft AR is being rolled out to multiple countries including US, Europe, Asia and Latin America. Lead requirements gathering for targeted countries as PeopleSoft AR is rolled out across the organization. Act as the liaison between the business and development teams. Create detailed business requirements documents for each implementation. Enforce global standards for shared functionality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Server as a Lead Business Analyst and SME on the PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable TOM Project.
- Partner with various business partners to gather requirements for targeted countries on the roll out schedule.
- Create detailed business requirements detailing requirements for AR functionality required to be used for the Development teams
- Create, design, and format functional specification documentation including Visio diagrams, process flows, and other information or processes needed to describe required system changes for development and other internal customers.
- Drive and obtain consensus of the functionality needed by business keeping in mind the overall global impact of country specific customizations.
- Work effectively with business partners across the globe, development technical leads and their team.
- Provide training and online documentation as required.
- Create PeopleSoft WorkCenters, dashboards, queries, and reports to support end users
- Support Release Management and Change Control processes along with other Compliance Initiatives.
- Execute functional testing in support of the AR rollout .
- Ability to working in a matrixed environment with multiple business users, vendors and teams
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar concentration preferred
- Accounting/Finance background a plus
- 7-9+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology teams and/or consulting organizations partnering with clients/business groups to support complex Financial\Insurance data environment.
- Proven Functional/ technical expertise in PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials Accounts Receivable and General Ledger is a plus
- Proven, hands on experience configuring and troubleshooting the PeopleSoft 9.2 Accounts Receivable Modules
- Ability to recognize problems and communicate them effectively to management and system support staff to resolve issues
- Experience in full cycle PeopleSoft Financials Implementations and Upgrades
- Experience gathering requirements and converting into business requirements as per SDLC standards, Experience with Agile a plus
- Ability to translate business requirements into test plans, test scenarios and test scripts
- Experience with User Acceptance, System, and Integration Testing.
- PS Query and SQL skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize conflicting tasks
- Strong knowledge of systems developm5ent and project management Agile methodologies/processes
- Support implementation team on current issues
- UNIX & Autosys knowledge a plus
- Insurance industry experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- PSQuery & SQL skill, UNIX and Autosys. MS Office Skills, PeopleSoft AR experience , Advanced Analytical and problem solving skills, excellent oral and written communication skills PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 experience
- Whitehouse, NJ
- United States (Required)
- 4-8 Weeks Global travel required to support country roll out and work sessions
Whitehouse Station - B
Whitehouse Station 08889