Business Analyst (
Job Number:323943 )
Acts as a liaison between business partners and IT team for the Personal Risk Services IT group. Understands, reviews, analyzes and evaluates customer needs. Responsible for development and documentation of business requirements, functional design document and support for all aspects of the project lifecycle for multiple projects. Recommends solutions and ensures they meet the business need.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Project Manager to define and manage project scope, anticipating issues and proactively recommending solutions.
• Manage business requirements and business partner expectations throughout the project lifecycle / sprints.
• Plan business analysis activities, requirements approach and develop estimates for business analysis tasks for assigned projects with minimal supervision. Manage BA activities throughout project lifecycle, adjusting requirements approach as necessary. Accountable for managing to estimates provided.
• Elicit requirements from many stakeholders using techniques such as interviews, workshops, JAD sessions, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
• Analyze and document business requirements for business requests while using industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis and business rule definition.
• Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology, service solutions, business processes and products of the Personal Risk Services department.
• Understand and apply the current Personal Risk Services IT designs and collaborate with technical resources to provide input to the solution design.
• Work with business partners to develop acceptance criteria and a plan to facilitate User Acceptance Testing to ensure that the solution meets the business requirements.
• Collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant IT industry work experience including system analysis, SDLC management, agile methodologies and infrastructure planning and/or operations.
• Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies.
Whitehouse Station - A
Whitehouse Station 08889-1600
Travel- Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting- Dec 12, 2018, 7:01:38 PM