The Digital Experience Business Sr. Specialist position will be a member of the Content Management System (CMS) team matrixed to the business team that manages client customizations. This position will be a key focal point responsible for translating business requirements and generating corresponding user stories for client customizations using agile scrum methodology. This role will assist in ensuring that user stories and functional specifications align with the IT and Enterprise CMS Strategies. In addition, this position will understand the business problems and opportunities in context of the requirements and will be able to translate those requirements into solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Participate in gathering and analyzing all business requirements and defining information systems solutions to address complex business needs in the Content Management System (CMS) application.
- Responsible for converting business requirements into application requirements for CMS.
- Responsible for the creation of functional specifications and use stories.
- Ensure that project deliverables are completed within committed time and budget.
- Create and maintain business partnerships as appropriate
- Assist to provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff on all phases of the project development cycle.
- Assists business units on approaches to address business needs and opportunities.
- Proven ability to guide requirements elicitation for assigned projects through the use of Agile methodology
- Would prefer experience with translating all levels of requirements into capabilities/business epics for consumption based agile delivery teams.
- Knowledge of the Health care industry is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with an advanced degree preferred.
- At least five, typically seven years of solid, diverse work experience in IT, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proven collaboration skills; demonstrated ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to resolve conflict, deliver tough messages and be able to execute with limited information.
- Ability to work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Strong ability to act as a liaison with either internal or external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both with business customers, technical team members and other technical contributors across the organization.
- Comfortable negotiating and presenting to both IT and Business personnel.
- Ability to produce clear and concise requirement artifacts.
- Strong time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to relate complicated business systems in easy to understand language.
- Medium-large scale experience in full project life cycle across multiple platforms and technologies.
- Strong experience with tools or techniques for story boarding, requirements repositories and flow-charting.
- Strong experience/aptitude for working with remote project teams; most teams are not in the same physical space.
- Ability to facilitate large meetings by coordinating via phone, Web-Ex and various other techniques.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178