- Maintain close alignment with all customers of the Management Reporting and Data Mining teams to ensure their reporting requirements are being met (i.e. Operational, Order Entry, Finance, etc.) within this leading engineering company.
- Liaise with IT to manage process of data mapping, UAT testing, etc.
- Work closely with IT to drive database optimization for financial reporting improvements and automation
- Support ad-hoc vs. standard management reporting process to help determine when repetitive ad-hoc requests should be included as standard reporting
- Drive the creation and maintenance of process documentation for activities which reside within team in order to drive standardization and best practices
- Embrace a business focused and results oriented team within Order to Cash
- Perform various ad-hoc assignments
- Key focus on eliminating manual reporting activity within Order to Cash group through system automation
- Assess current state reporting activities and develop robust solutions to automate and optimize
- Write queries, macros, formulas and SQL code to extract, manipulate and distribute data.
- Apply professional judgment based on the analysis of quantitative data and information. Screen, categorize, and resolve data integrity issues
- Implement business requirements for analytical reporting and analyses along with ensuring appropriate security measures are adhered to
- Bachelor's Degree required; strong preference for IT or Finance/Accounting discipline
- Heavy VBA usage
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, macros and graphing)
- Advanced MS Access skills
- Experience with or knowledge of database-driven systems (E.g. ERP, MRP, etc.)
- SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook proficiency
- 3+ years of related experience; ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously; strong analytical skills
- Ability to convey technical processes to business partners in a clear and meaningful way
- Demonstrate ability to identify and implement change, adhere to deadlines, provide value-added analyses to assist finance leaders to make informed decisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive and solution oriented approach toward business issues
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships and drive collaboration across teams
- Resourceful self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment, striving to exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; comfort in operating within a dynamic, complex and matrixed organizational structure; ability to establish credibility throughout the organization in processes and people by demonstrating Company Values
- Essbase & Microstrategy experience preferred
- Power BI, Tableau, SQL Studio or other reporting tools experience strongly preferred
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/