At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
This role is responsible for manufacturing financial results, providing cost/opportunity analysis and financial support on current and future financial profit improvement programs and projects. Proactively identify and bring to the attention of the leadership team opportunities to improve the financial performance of the business. This position will be based out of our Yakima, WA plant.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare analysis of manufacturing productivity/cost/financial performance.
- Prepare and/or ensure the integrity of monthly close process, cost review package, Key Performance Indicators and statistics for manufacturing.
- Update files and templates used by internal and external (outside plant) customers.
- Prepare, update periodic financial, operational forecasts and provide variance analysis.
- Prepare various cost/opportunity analysis.
- Monitor and validate financial information contained in various consolidated systems used to support the manufacturing businesses.
- Participate in cross-functional business improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and maintain internal controls for Operations. Conduct periodic audits of internal control processes and recommend corrective actions.
- Lead the planning process for assigned Manufacturing Operations and promote accountability to achieve plan results.
- Interface with Business and Sales
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related Business field. (Course work should include intermediate Accounting and Cost Accounting)
- At least 5 years of experience in a financial or cost analysis role in manufacturing.
- CPA / CMA / MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- Clearly understand integrated financial systems and the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical and financial skills, demonstrated strong economic thinking
- Excellent business partnership skills
- Must be flexible in a dynamic environment and have the ability to change priorities
- Willing to lead change, improve processes, and solve problems
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.