We’re looking for a creative, analytically oriented individual to join our innovative team!
As part of Cigna's Enterprise Risk Management and Underwriting organization, the Client Informatics organization is committed to providing employer clients with reporting, analytics, and consultation that is relevant and actionable. A key enabler of this mission is the Population Health Client Informatics team.
As a Business Analytics Lead Analyst on the Population Health Client Informatics team, you will combine your expertise in business, project management and analytics with leading business intelligence and data analytics tools. Your goal will be to innovate and evolve our analytic offerings while providing our clients and partners with the information they need to make actionable decisions on the health, well-being and peace of mind of our customers.
Your responsibilities as a business analytics lead analyst will include working on innovative solutions to questions such as A) what areas of opportunity exist to impact the health and welfare of our client’s employees, B) how can Cigna's wellness and other program offerings support a client’s employees and their families manage their health needs, and C) how do we effectively help our clients understand Cigna's value proposition in a way that stakeholders with various analytic backgrounds can understand and take action based on findings.
• As part of a high performing collaborative team, take a role in the execution and development of analytics, business intelligence and reporting to identify opportunities for Cigna services to improve the health of a client’s plan population
• Demonstrate Cigna's value proposition through the implementation, design and execution of new business intelligence from concept to closing in support of new business, upsell and customer retention initiatives
• Conduct ad hoc analysis by synthesizing large datasets into meaningful information, enabling our clients and internal partners to make better decisions regarding the health and well-being of our customers
• Identify key metrics, calculations and visualizations which enable the greatest impact on a target audience
• Leverage data, analytics and business tools such as SAS and Tableau to generate client reporting and business intelligence
• Effectively communicate complex concepts to a variety of stakeholders in both verbal and written formats
• Act as a resource, subject matter expert and partner for internal partners across the enterprise
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, statistics, public administration is required, public health or other related field preferred. A master’s degree is a plus.
• Three or more years of experience in an analysis or related role in a business, government or nonprofit setting
• Two or more years experience using SAS or SQL in an analysis setting required. Experience with Tableau or Cognos is a plus
• Ability to partner with colleagues on cross-functional teams required
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.