Citizens Bank is seeking a motivated, highly successful, proven Relationship Manager with experience in moderately to less complex portfolios, and a strong grasp of sales and credit skills. This senior level performer is expected to be able to have an immediate impact. We reward you with an uncapped incentive opportunity and the ability to grow your career with a world class organization.
- Develop consultative relationships with small business clients in your target market with annual revenues ranging from $500K-$5MM.
- Understand the client needs, provide value added solutions, manage a portfolio of existing customers and drive new commercial customer relationships.
- Partner effectively with an award winning business banking team offering a wide array of product solutions that will enable you to enhance the customer experience, increase loyalty and improve the profitability of customer and the Bank
- Complete Business Banking University and Drive Sales training in your initial four week orientation and a commercial credit training program to insure you’re prepared to identify, assess and mitigate lending risk.
- Maintain strong market knowledge and develop, retain and expand relationships with Centers of Influence ie. CPA’s and Attorneys.
- Actively engage in meaningful community activity to expand potential customer base.
- 2+ years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or related business lending experience preferred.
- Business to Business sales experience required.
- Motivated self starter with demonstrated leadership ability and potential.
- Successfully operate in a “team” atmosphere building upon and leveraging strong internal and external network.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, demanding sales culture with measured routines and goals aimed at new loan and deposit generation, cross sales, customer service and satisfaction
- Proficiency with portfolio/account management preferred.
- Ability to understand core business products and services. Proven track record of sales and outside calling skills.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong customer and colleague relationships.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
Hours & Work Schedule