At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of business banking credit, relationship banking or other job-related experience
- Excellent relationship management and business development/b2b sales skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of credit administration and credit quality
- Considerable knowledge of business banking products and services
- Demonstrated understanding of basic financial accounting and analysis
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with small business/commercial lending