Product Management & Development
- Development -Work collaboratively with management to develop, implement and direct cash management and business deposit products
- Research and Analysis - Perform competitive analysis, recommend product design, offerings and pricing
- Vendor Management - Build and support relationships to capitalize on programs and expertise. Manage expense control.
Product Sales and Service
- Internal Service -Develop and implement sales and service strategy and marketing initiatives to promote profitable acquisition, retention and cross sales of product lines.
- Client Sales & Service -Responsible for addressing customer concerns and assists the Bank's customer/technical support areas in resolving product-specific customer issues. Accompanies sales team on sales calls and presentations, as appropriate.
Compliance and Risk
- Manages risk and compliance-related activities and ensures compliance with all regulatory and/or legal requirements.
Bachelors or better.
5-7 years: Bank & Sales
5-7 years: Product Management
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.