- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Some experience in commercial lending.
- Some knowledge of commercial lending policies, procedures, practices and documentation.
- Good knowledge of accounting, financial statement and cash flow analysis, and financial model analysis and presentation.
- Fundamental knowledge of financial services used by commercial customers.
- Limited knowledge of capital markets.
- Documentation knowledge.
- Financial analysis skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage Tickler, Upcoming Maturities and Doc Deficiency Reports
- Follow up for Tickler clearance
- Prepare Green Light Memos, cash flows and Moody’s projections
- Open new applications / uploads information in underwriting platform
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.